Comment on page
Home | Uniswap Protocol
Uniswáp Exchange is a decentralized exchange (DEX) with a native cryptocurrency called UNI.
Uniswáp Exchange is a decentralized exchange (DEX) with a native cryptocurrency called UNI. UNI is an ERC-20 token and is extremely popular among crypto enthusiasts. Due to this popularity, several wallets in the Ethereum ecosystem have popped up, giving users many choices to pick from. However, that also means you have more work to do in picking one. In this guide, we will go over all the basics of picking a Uniswap wallet so you know which one is best for you.
Key talking points:
- Learn what a UNI wallet is and how they work
- Understand the main features of a UNI wallet
- Learn about UNI wallet security
- Compare different types of UNI wallets
- Discover what UNI wallets are best for you